Dr. Jain Dental Centre is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), the highest recognition for quality patient care and safety in India thereby joining the league of very few NABH accredited Dental Clinics in India.
NABH accreditation is a mark of excellence in patient safety and quality patient care that ensures:
- Commitment to create a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care.
- Establishment of protocols and policies as per National/International Standards for patient care, , consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records and infection control.
- Patients are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy at all times.
- Patients are involved in care planning and decision making.
- Patients are treated by qualified and trained staff.
- Feedback from patients is sought and complaints (if any) are addressed.
- Transparency in billing and availability of tariff list.
- Continuous monitoring of its services for improvement.
- Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur.